Sunday, November 05, 2006

Hedgehog Pet

Hedgehog Pet
We got a lot of needles on the back and people adore us for it. Usually if we reside in someone's house, we love to sniff and walk around by every corner. Sorry for walking all night long and making Pshhhh Pshhhhh noise all over your home, but that's the way we are and you love us for it ^.^
To make our owner happy we can hide into his shoe and look much cuter than other animals. Just don't step on me. I'm small, but I can sting.Compared to other animals, people see us just like on the picture above. Do you see me the same way?Ohh, one more thing. We do love cats. However, the problem lies in cats themself. Everytime we come by to say Hi! They get all PSHHHH and scared. So cats run away and pee all over their owner's place. I don't know why they see a toilet in every corner, but it doesn't have any relation to us.

Oh, by the way, just in case you own a cat like this, I could help you out. Cats are pretty stuborn but they can be taught. There is a great book. Here is the link! Too bad there are no great books like this one for us - hedgehogs! I would love to own one. Interesting what people would write about us!

Hedgehog Pet

No comments: